Nathan Larson is the red pill libertarian candidate in the Virginia's 31st House of Delegates district election, 2017. Election Day is 7 November 2017. The central theme of this campaign is: Restore, strengthen, and defend the family.
- 1 What is a red pill libertarian?
- 2 Proposed House Joint Resolutions
- 3 Press releases
- 4 Issues
- 5 How I would have voted
- 6 District maps
- 7 Contact information
- 8 See also
- 9 External links
What is a red pill libertarian?
A red piller is someone who recognizes and is aware of (1) the way that feminism, feminists and their white knight enablers affect society; (2) the dark truths surrounding human sexuality; and (3) hypergamy, women's AF/BB strategies, society's feminine imperative, sexual differences in emotional attachment, and women's attraction to DT traits and sexual dominance/violence. The red pill is extremely politically incorrect, and one may expect reflexive social ostracism for even mentioning the Red Pill in polite society.
A libertarian is a believer in smaller government, lower taxes, and more freedom.
So, a red pill libertarian is a fusion of the two. This is both a political and a cultural campaign, in which my red pill awareness informs my policy stances, and in my political goals influence my involvement in the culture war. For a more detailed explanation, see my essay: Running for office as a red piller.
Proposed House Joint Resolutions
- 2017.02.21: Libertarian Larson vows, as 31st district delegate, to "fight back against feminism"
- 2017.02.21: Larson vows, as 31st District delegate, to "liberate women from the corporate machine"
- 2017.02:21: Larson endorses Roosh V's Open Letter to Donald J. Trump
- 2017.02.21: Larson expects campaign to have broad appeal
- 2017.02:21: Larson proposes joint resolution 'Recognizing feminism as leading to individual and societal harms'
- 2017.06.04: Nathan Larson announces Slavery Appreciation Week
- Issues related to family
- Issues related to marriage
- Abolition of the age of marriageability
- Abolition of restraining orders
- Enactment of a male sexual liberation constitutional amendment
- Immigration privatization
- Instituting capital punishment for defilement of another man's wife
- Instituting shotgun weddings as a remedy in cases of premarital defloration
- Legalization of incestuous marriage
- Legalization of interspecies marriage
- Legalization of marital rape
- Legalization of polygynous marriage
- Marriage privatization
- Punishment of disloyal spouses
- Recognizing the limits of what same-sex marriage can accomplish
- Repealing the Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution
- Upholding the right of fathers to make decisions for their unmarried daughters
- Upholding the right of men to physically discipline their wives
- Issues related to young people
- Issues related to justice
- Abolition of postrelease supervision
- Allowing defendants to pay fines and restitution on a reasonable schedule
- Allowing photography and broadcasting of judicial proceedings
- Ending felony disenfranchisement
- Granting immunity to defendants for statements made during allocution
- Making inculpatory statements and the fruits of consent searches inadmissible in court
- Requiring witnesses to testify in open court rather than by closed-circuit television
- Using the firing squad as an execution method
- Issues related to economics
- Issues related to transportation
- Issues related to governance
How I would have voted
- "HB 5005 House District 31" (PDF). Division of Legislative Service.
- "House of Delegates District 31". Virginia Public Access Project.
- "Overview of State House District 31, Virginia". Statistical Atlas.
- "HB 5005 House District 31" (PDF). Virginia General Assembly.
Nathan can be reached by email at
Related to the election
- "Virginia House of Delegates District 31". Ballotpedia.
- "Register to Vote". Virginia Department of Elections.
- "Polling Place Lookup". Virginia Department of Elections.
Manosphere / The Red Pill
- "Chateau Heartiste".
- "Illimitable Men".
- "The Rational Male".
- "Roosh V".
- Christy0Misty (11 November 2013). "Christy0Misty's Series On Feminism". YouTube.
- Petros, A.M. (21 September 2016). "Snow White - The Hidden Meaning". YouTube.
- Yiannopoulos, Milo (29 April 2016). "Milo Gives The Shortest (But Best) Lecture In American College History". YouTube.
- The Impartial Truth (29 November 2016). "Adolf Hitler On Feminism". YouTube.
- "Larson4Delegate". Twitter.